The Museum School

Governance Committee

Regular Meeting - Thursday August 15th, 2019 @12:00 PM

Meeting Minutes

Attendance Summary

Name Status Arrival Time Departure Time
Jesse Lincoln present chair On Time At Adjournment
Tamara Shipley not present member
Richard Piercy not present member
Jason Lesandrini present member On Time At Adjournment
Janaun Ivy present member On Time At Adjournment
Mike Stewart not present member

Onboarding new member

JWL to ask Tamara to coordinate.

Fall recruiting plans

Pipeline / coordination with Diversity Committee

  • Janaun to liaise with Diversity committee to seek their recommendations for processes/systems to improve outreach.
  • JWL to work with Richard to formalize recruiting calendar / plan
  • Discussion of pipeline and available spots

2019/20 training plan

Discuss retreats

Reminder sent to new BOD members re finance training.

Need to organize key docs

Ask Richard status

The Meeting was Adjourned

The meeting adjourned at approximately 8:13 pm

Motion to adjourn

By: Jason Lesandrini Seconded by: Jason Lesandrini

There was no notable discussion on the motion.