- Approve the minutes amending Jessica Monti present at June 25th Board Meeting.
The meeting will be called to the order.
So that there is agreement between board members on the agenda, and the amount of time spent on the meeting, the board shall vote to approve an agenda for the meeting. To the best of its ability, it will follow that agenda, and allow for the chair to move the board through the agenda as specified.
Our Public Comment period is for members of the public to address the board. Each member of the public may sign up to comment at the meeting, and will be allotted two minutes. The board will listen, but may not directly respond to any comments. Our meetings are open to the public and public record. As such, if your comment is about a private matter, please contact the board via email, or speak to the board chair privately.
Discuss and approve the goals (organizational, finance, and student achievement) for the FCS re-charter.
Discuss current (2016-2019) Strategic Plan status and the need for the Board to commit to commencing an updated strategic planning process during the 2019-2020 school year. An updated Strategic Plan is critical to establishing, and monitoring, vision, mission and budgetary priorities.
The school leader reports on the status of the school.
This report comes from the staff elected faculty member to the board.
Updates for the board meeting:
· 24 hour response time
· Lead with Consideration and Kindness
· Listen first, respond later. Customer Service is key!
· Customer Service and Communications is a key focus for the Governing Board at all levels.
· We are all Brand Ambassadors for TMSA. Be the brand (value proposition).
· Platforms currently using: Edlio, Class Dojo
· Creating your page
· Contact lists and emailing parents
· Standard info for parents with weekly updates
The Governance Committee met on July 23, 2019.
Need to send communication from board to all stakeholders. Will work with Communications Committee
This report is made by the governing board President.
This is to add new business to next month’s agenda.